Spectacular views across Sydney’s glittering crown-jewel, Sydney Harbour
1905/226 VICTORIA STREET, OMNIA PENTHOUSE, POTTS POINT
Set in the very heart of Potts Point, Omnia is destined to become one of Sydney’s most dramatic and significant inner-city transformations, within a neighbourhood distinguished as the city’s premier location for prestige apartments.
– The Noble Penthouse, with an open-air jacuzzi and sweeping views to Sydney Tower provides a welcome escape from the world below
– Private elevator doors open to the exquisite entry lobby
– A glass-sheathed staircase connects 356sqm of reserved grandeur and truly luxurious internal and external living
– A beautifully arranged kitchen with a butler’s pantry on-hand, Gaggenau appliances and a temperature controlled wine fridge, perfect for entertaining guests
– The main bathroom boasts stone flooring, two showers with hints of brushed nickel, and a bespoke freestanding bathtub to soak away the day.
– The master suite features the refined luxuries of a king-sized bed area backed by a feature wall, and matched by the elegant amenity of walk-in robes and a palatial ensuite
– Architecture by Durbach Block Jaggers, interiors by Studioaria
– Concierge, building manager and open-air landscaped gardens
– Stroll to Macleay Street and Woolloomooloo restaurants
– Close to parks, aquatic centres and Westfield Shopping Centre